'You like tofu too' - glass noodle salad
- 350 g smoked tofu li>
- 1 piece (s) (approx. 2 cm) fresh ginger
- 2 red chili peppers
- 75 g Peanut kernels li>
- 2 EL Sunflower oil
- 3 EL brown sugar li>
- 100 ml Soy sauce
- 200 g span> glass noodles
- span> squeezed juice of 2 limes
- 1 large carrot
- 1 Bund span> Spring onions
- 1 Mango
- 1 Bund Coriander
- Cut the tofu lengthways and cut into approx. 1 cm cubes. Peel the garlic and dice it. Peel the ginger, dice finely. Clean the chilli, cut lengthways, core, wash, cut very finely.
- Roughly chop the peanuts.
- Briefly roast the peanuts in a pan without fat and remove. Heat the oil in the pan. Fry the tofu cubes in it for about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry briefly. Sprinkle with sugar, caramelize lightly.
- Deglaze with soy sauce. Take the pan off the stove.
- Pour boiling salted water over glass noodles and let soak for about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse and drain pasta. Mix with tofumix and lime juice.
- Peel, wash and finely grate the carrot. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into rings. Peel the mango, remove the pulp from the stone and then cut into fine strips. Wash the coriander, shake dry, pull off the leaves.
- Mix the carrot, spring onions, mango and coriander with the tofu mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with peanuts. The salad tastes lukewarm or cold.
1 portion approx:
- 530 kcal li>