'You are Hamma' chicken on a red and white salad
- 2 Can (s) (425 ml) chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 500 g cooked beetroot (vacuum-packed)
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 6 EL white wine vinegar
- 1 TL ground cumin li>
- 7 EL Olive oil
- 1 EL Sesame
- 4 Chicken fillets (approx. 150 g)
- 150 g span> Ricotta (Italian cream cheese)
- 1. dt>
- Pour the chickpeas into a colander, rinse with cold water and let them drain. Peel onion and chop finely. Drain the beetroot and dice finely. (Important: It is best to wear disposable gloves. Color the beetroot!) Wash the parsley, shake dry, pluck the leaves off and roughly chop.
- Mix together the vinegar, salt, pepper and cumin. Fold in 5 tablespoons of oil and mix with the chickpeas, onion, beetroot and parsley.
- Sesame in a big oneRoast the coated pan until golden brown without fat. Remove. Wash the chicken fillets, pat dry. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Fry the meat in it for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the ricotta into flakes with a teaspoon and spread over the chickpea and beetroot salad together with the sesame seeds. Serve the salad with the chicken fillets.
1 portion approx:
- 560 kcal li>
- 45 g protein
- 27 g fat
- 31 g carbohydrates