'Works for you' cheese and leek soup
- 2 leeks (approx. 500 g) span>
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 EL Oil li>
- 350 g mixed minced meat
- span> Pepper
- 2 EL flour
- 200 ml dry white wine span>
- 2 TL Vegetable stock (instant)
- 100 g whipped cream li>
- 300 g cream cheese
- Clean the leek, wash thoroughly, so that the sand is removed well and you don't have any annoying grind between your teeth later. Then cut the leek into rings. Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan. Crumble in the mince and fry in it for about 5 minutes until crumbly brown. Season well with salt and pepper. Remove.
- 1 tbsp oil in theGive pot. Sauté the leek with onion and garlic in the frying fat for 2–3 minutes while stirring.
- Dust with flour and sweat for 1–2 minutes while stirring. Deglaze with wine and approx. 800 ml hot water. Stir in the broth. Bring everything to the boil, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir cream and cheese one after the other into the soup and stir until the processed cheese has combined with the liquid. Simmer the soup for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the hack. Season the soup with salt and pepper. What a classic !.
1 portion approx:
- 670 kcal li>