'What the hack' soup with melted cheese
- 1⁄2 glass (approx. 150 g ) Danish cucumber salad
- 3 shallots
- 4 EL Fruit vinegar
- 3–4 EL brown sugar span>
- 1–2 red chili peppers
- 100 g Cheddar (piece )
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 span> medium-sized onions
- 600 span> g Minced beef
- 4 EL Breadcrumbs
- 1 span> Egg (Gr. M)
- 2 TL span> medium hot mustard
- span> pepper
- 2 span> EL Oil
- For the cucumber relish, drain the cucumbers in a sieve, then chop them up. Peel and finely chop shallots. Bring the cucumber, shallots, fruit vinegar and sugar to the boil in a small saucepan while stirring, simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stir every now and then. In the meantime, clean and wash the chilli, cut in half lengthways, core and chop very finely. Season the cucumber relish with chilli and salt.
- Grate the cheddar for the meatballs. Peel garlic and chop finely. Mix the cheese and garlic. Peel and finely dice 1 onion. Put the mince, diced onion, breadcrumbs, egg and mustard in a bowl, knead well.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Shape approx. 4 minced patties with moistened hands. Place 1⁄4 of the cheese mix in the middle of each flatbread. Cover the cheese core with mince and press together well so that the cheese does not leak when frying.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs in it over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side until crispy. Take out, place on a plate and keep warm in the oven (approx. 50 ° C).
- In the meantime, cut the remaining 2 onions into thin rings. Fry the onion rings in the frying fat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Season with salt and pepper. Serve meatballs with cucumber relish and onion rings.
- Homemade French fries also taste good. Have a look at mutti-magazin.de/pommes.
1 portion approx:
- 790 kcal li>