- 1 rolls (from the previous day) li>
- 2 Onions
- 1 walnut-sized piece of ginger
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 1/2 potty / bunch of coriander
- 500 g mixed Hack
- 1 span> Egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 400 g span> Carrots
- 1–2 EL Oil
- 2 EL Butter
- 2 lightly heaped tablespoons of flour
- 1 can (s) (400 ml) span> unsweetened coconut milk
- 2–4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Soak the rolls. Peel the onions and ginger. Finely dice the onions and the ginger very finely. Remove the hard outer leaves from the lemongrass, cut the rest very finely. Wash and pluck the coriander.
- Knead the mince, the squeezed roll, egg, salt, pepper and half each of lemongrass, onion, ginger and coriander. Shape 8–10 balls with moistened hands.
- Approx. Bring 2 liters of salted water to the boil. Let the patties simmer for about 15 minutes over a low heat. Drain, measure 3/8 l of stock and sieve.
- Clean the chilli, score lengthways, remove the core, wash and finely chop. Peel and wash the carrots and cut into fine strips. Fry the dumplings in the hot oil until golden brown. Fry the carrot strips briefly.
- Remove everything.
- Heat the butter in the frying fat. Sauté the chilli, the rest of the onions, ginger and lemongrass in it. Dust with flour and sauté briefly. Stir in the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce. Stir in the rest of the coriander. Heat the meatballs and carrots in the sauce. Rice tastes good with it.
- Drink: cool white wine, e.g. B. Chardonnay, or beer.
1 person approx.:
- 650 kcal li>
- 31 g protein
- 46 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates