- 10-12 small ribs of meat (approx. 125 g)
- 1 (25 g) Bag of spice mixture for 'Chicken Tandoori'
- 150 g whole milk yoghurt li>
- 1 TL Sugar
- 3-4 thin oriental flatbreads (à approx. 80 g)
- or 1 flat bread (approx. 300 g)
- 3-4 TL ready-made herb butter
- Wash the ribs and pat dry. Roast on the hot grill for about 25 minutes until crispy.
- Mix the spice mixture, yoghurt and sugar well. Approx. 5 minutes before the end of the roasting time, brush the ribs all around and grill them.
- Brush flatbreads with herb butter (cut thicker bread beforehand). Roast on the hot grill for 2-3 minutes. Mango chutney tastes good with it
1 person approx.:
- 450 kcal
- 1890 kJ
- 26 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 16 g carbohydrates ul>