'Sweet Dreams' - oven ricotta with almonds
- 50 g soft butter
- 50 g Sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 80 ml of liquid honey
- 1 EL flour
- 400 g Ricotta
- 2 eggs (Gr. M)
80g Almonds with skin li>
- 1 organic orange
- Casserole dish
span> very easy
- 1. dt>
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 180 ° C / gas: see p. Manufacturer). Grease the baking dish. Mix butter, sugar and 2 tbsp honey in a mixing bowl with the whisk of the mixer until creamy.
- Stir in the flour and ricotta. Then stir in the eggs one by one. Put the ricotta mixture in the mold, smooth it out with a spatula and bake in a hot oven for 12–15 minutes until golden.
- In the meantime, coarsely chop the almonds and roast them until golden brown in a pan without fat. (Tip: As soon as they start to smell, take them out of the pan.) For the orange syrup, grate the orange, cut in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Heat the orange juice, zest and 80 ml honey in the pan you are using over medium heat while stirring until the honey has completely combined with the juice.
- Take the baked ricotta out of the oven. Serve immediately with orange syrup and roasted almonds. Also tastes quite fragrant cold.
1 portion approx:
- 580 kcal