'Sweet as Summer' salad with lemon and herb dressing
- 400 g Grilled vegetables (e.g. zucchini, aubergine , Paprika)
- 8 span> EL Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 500 g Salad (e.g. B. rocket, lettuce, radicchio)
- 200 g date tomatoes
- 400 g honeydew melon
- 50 g Parmesan (piece)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 stem (e ) fresh herbs (e.g. basil, mint, oregano)
- 125 g Whole milk yoghurt spa n>
- 1–2 EL span> Dijon mustard
- 1 EL white balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon e
- Sugar span>
- 8 slices Bündner meat (alternative: Parma ham; but then it is pork!)
span> very easy
- 1. dt>
- Clean and wash the vegetables selected for the grilled vegetables and cut into large pieces or strips. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a grill pan or normal pan. Fry the vegetables in it for 5–8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the salads, shake well dry. Wash the tomatoes and cut in half or quarter lengthways, depending on their size. Cut off the peel from the honeydew melon. Dice the pulp. Put everything in a large bowl and mix loosely.
- Finely grate the parmesan.
- For the dressing, peel and finely chop the garlic. Wash herbs, shake dry, pluck leaves and finely chop. Mix together the yogurt, mustard, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Beat in 6 tbsp oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Add the dressing and grilled vegetables to the other ingredients in the bowl. Mix everything well. Arrange or fill the salad. Top with Bündner meat in rolls.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. But now off to the countryside!
1 portion approx:
- 350 kcal li>