Spicy savoy quark roulade with paprika
- 5 sheet white gelatine li>
- 1 span> yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 sp an> EL Olive oil
- 500 g Lean quark
- white pepper
- 3-4 Savoy cabbage leaves li>
- 2 EL Sunflower seeds
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack (100 g) Alfalfa sprouts
- 3 span> EL Balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 EL walnut oil
- aluminum foil span>
- Soak gelatine in cold water. Clean and wash the peppers and cut into small cubes. Peel onion and chop finely. Peel the garlic and press it through a garlic press or chop it very finely.
- Mix the onions, garlic and olive oil with the quark. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze out the gelatine, dissolve over a mild heat and stir into the quark. Fold in the diced paprika and let the mixture cool for a short time.
- In the meantime, wash 3-4 savoy cabbage leaves, cut the leaf ribs flat and blanch in plenty of boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes. Quench, place on a kitchen towel and pat dry. Place the leaves overlapping in a rectangle and brush with the quark mixture.
- Fold in the sides and roll up the leaves with the help of the kitchen towel. Wrap in aluminum foil and let cool for at least 2 hours. In the meantime, roast the sunflower seeds in a dry pan.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half. Wash the alfalfa sprouts and drain well on a sieve. Mix the balsamic vinegar with salt and pepper. Beat in walnut oil. Cut the savoy cabbage roulade into slices and arrange on plates with the tomatoes and sprouts.
- Spread the vinaigrette over the sprouts and tomatoes. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve garnished with parsley. Fresh baguette tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 270 kcal li>
- 1130 kJ