'Shanghai' spaetzle with duck breast
- 2 span> Duck breasts (approx. 300 g each)
- span> Salt
- 400 g Carrots
- 1 Bund Spring onions
- 4 Chili peppers
- 1 EL Oil span>
- 1 (400 g) span> Bag of fresh spaetzle (cooling shelf)
- 3–4 EL span> soy sauce
- aluminum foil
0 minutes div>
- Wash the duck breasts, pat dry and cut into the skin. Season with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof pan or flat roasting pan without fat, first sear on the skin side for about 5 minutes, then on the meat side for 3–4 minutes.
- In the preheated oven (electric oven: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) continue to fry for 18–20 minutes.
- ## Peel or clean and wash the carrots ## and spring onions. Halve the carrots lengthways and cut into thin slices. Cut the spring onions into oblique rings. Cut, core, wash and chop 1 ## chilli pepper ##.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Fry the carrots and chopped chilli for about 5 minutes while stirring. Stir in spring onions and spaetzle straight from the bag and fry for another 5–6 minutes.
- Wrap the duck breasts in foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Dissolve the roast set with 100 ml water and soy sauce, degrease and add to the spaetzle. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cut the duck breast into thin slices and fold into the spaetzle.
- Possibly. Garnish with the rest of the chili peppers.
1 portion approx:
- 590 kcal
- 47 g protein
- 26 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates