'Relax!' - Chili lasagna
- 1 red pepper
- 1 span> clove of garlic
- 2 Onions
- 2 EL Oil
- 700 g mixed minced meat
- 2–3 TL Chilli flakes
- 1 Can (s) (850 ml) Tomatoes
- 2 (à 64 g) span> Bags of Chili con Carne
- span> Pepper
- 2–3 fresh jalapeños span>
- 1 Can (s) (212 ml) span> Corn
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml) kidney beans
- 100 g Gouda (piece)
- 1–2 span> EL Crème fraîche
- 1 pack Tortilla cakes (8 pieces; approx. 20 cm Ø)
- 1 (approx. 20 cm Ø; approx. 2 l content) round baking dish li>
- Clean and wash the peppers and cut into small cubes. Peel the garlic and onions. Finely chop the garlic. Finely dice the onions. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven. Fry the mince in it for about 5 minutes until it is crumbly brown.
- Season well with salt. Add the paprika, garlic, onions and chilli flakes to the mince, fry for 1–2 minutes. Deglaze with 300 ml of water. Pour in the tomatoes and their juice. Roughly chop the tomatoes with the spatula.
- Stir in the chili-con-carne spice. Bring everything to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes while stirring. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, clean and wash the jalapeños and cut into very fine rings. (Caution, hot! Since the kernels are still there, it will be a spicy affair.) Put the corn and beans in a colander, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Stir the corn, beans and jalapeños into the chili. Grate the cheese and mix with the crème fraîche in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 180 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Place 2 tortilla cakes on top of each other in the baking dish. Approx. Spread 1⁄4 of the ground bean mixture on top. Repeat the process three times.
- Spread the cheese cream over the last layer of minced beans. Hot chilli-con-carne lasagnaBake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. World class !.
1 portion approx:
- 780 kcal li>