'Puttanesca' potato casserole
- 1 kg potatoes
- 75 g spa n> black olives (without stone)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Bund Spring onions li>
- 2 EL olive oil
- 1 EL tomato paste li>
- 1 pack (500 g) span> chunky tomatoes
- 1 EL Capers (glass)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 6 Stalk (s) flat-leaf parsley
- 4 Protein (Gr. M)
- something + 2 Tbsp butter
- 50 g span> Parmesan (piece)
- 2 EL breadcrumbs
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cook with the skin in salted boiling water for about 25 minutes. In the meantime, roughly chop the olives. Peel garlic and chop finely. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan or a large saucepan. Sauté the garlic and spring onions in it. Sweat the tomato paste briefly. Deglaze with chunky tomatoes and 100 ml water, bring to the boil.
- Stir in olives and capers. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 7-10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Wash the parsley, shake dry, pluck the leaves off, chop and stir in.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Drain the potatoes, quench, peel and press the still warm potatoes through a potato press into a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and nutmeg. Beat the egg white and 1 pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until stiff. Stir half of the egg whites into the potatoes. Fold in the rest of the egg whites in portions.
- Put almost half of the potato mixture in a greased baking dish, smooth out. Season the tomato sauce again and spread on top. Pour the remaining potato mixture into a piping bag with a large perforated nozzle.
- Spray evenly on the tomato sauce in strips so that the sauce is completely covered.
- Finely grate the parmesan. Mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle on the potato mixture. Spread 2 tbsp butter on top. Bake in the hot oven for 25–30 minutes.
1 person approx:
- 410 kcal li>
- 16 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates