'Pear Strudel' in a mug & vanilla ice cream
- 4 slices (45 g each) frozen puff pastry span>
- 4 medium-sized pears
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 ml Apple juice
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 TL Cinnamon
- 1 (20 g) Heaped tablespoons of vanilla custard powder
- 1 Egg yolk
- 4 span> Scoops of vanilla ice cream
50 minutes span>
- Place the puff pastry slices next to each other and let them thaw. Peel, quarter and core the pears and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cover with lemon and apple juice, sugar and cinnamon and simmer for 6–8 minutes.
- Cut a circle out of each dough slice. To do this, place an ovenproof mug on top and cut out a 1 cm larger circle around it. Cut a small hole in the middle of each circle of dough.
- Cut out the leftover dough in small circles.
- Mix the pudding powder and 4 tbsp water until smooth. Stir in the boiling juice and simmer for 1 minute. Fill pear compote into 4 ovenproof cups (approx. 1/4 l each).
- Whisk the egg yolks. Brush the edges of the cup with it. Close the mug with the large dough circles. Brush with the rest of the egg yolk and decorate with the small circles. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 8–10 minutes.
- Serve 'pear strudel' warm with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream each.
1 person approx.:
- 430 kcal
- 5 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 60 g carbohydrates