'Oriental' romaine lettuce with lamb salmon, paprika
- 1 red and yellow pepper each (approx. 400 g)
- 1 (approx. 120 g) span> large onion
- 4 EL Lemon juice
- span> Salt
- 1/2 TL Sugar
- 6-8 EL olive oil
- 1 Can (s) (425 ml) Chickpeas
- 6-8 young cloves of garlic
- 300 g creamy whole milk yogurt
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 span> pot of mint
- 1-2 Sprigs of rosemary
- 4 (approx. 600 g) Lamb salmon
- 20 g clarified butter
- 1 (approx. 250 g) Roman lettuce heart
- Clean and wash the peppers and roughly cut into cubes. Peel the onion and dice it too. Mix together lemon juice, a little salt, pepper and sugar. Beat in the olive oil and add the onions.
- Drain the chickpeas on a sieve, mix them with the peppers into the vinaigrette and let them steep for about 20 minutes. Peel 1 - 2 cloves of garlic and press into the yogurt using a garlic press.
- Wash the parsley, mint and rosemary and shake dry. Cut the mint leaves into strips, except for something to garnish, stir into the yogurt and season with a little salt and pepper. Wash the lamb salmon and pat dry.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and roast the lamb salmon for about 10 minutes, turning. After about 5 minutes add the rosemary and the remaining cloves of garlic and fry. Season the finished lamb salmon with salt and pepper and let it rest on a plate for about 5 minutes.
- Clean the romaine lettuce, cut into strips, wash and drain. Pluck the parsley leaves from the stems and cut roughly. Season the marinated chickpea and paprika mixture again with salt and pepper and fold in the parsley and romaine lettuce.
- Divide some salad dressing into 4 glasses and garnish with mint. Cut the lamb salmon into pieces and arrange on plates with the glasses and salad. Pour the remaining mint sauce over the salad and serve immediately.
1 person approx.:
- 500 kcal li>
- 2100 kJ
- 39 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 17 g carbohydrates