'No meat' balls with a creamy side salad
- 250 g red lentils li>
- 2 s pan> Onions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 small romaine lettuce
- 1 span> Bund Radishes
- 1⁄2 Cucumber
- juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 5 EL Greek cream yogurt li>
- 2 EL liquid honey
- 4 EL Oil
- 1 (16 g) Bag connoisseur Fix vegetable pan
- 150 g delicate oat flakes
very simple span>
- For the lentil meatballs, put lentils in a sievegive and rinse with cold water. Cook the lentils in boiling water for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, peel the onions and dice them very finely. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Pour the lentils into a colander, drain well.
- For the salad, clean romaine lettuce, wash it, shake it dry and cut into fine strips. Clean and wash the radishes and cut into fine slices. Clean and wash the cucumber, first cut into slices, then into fine sticks.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of yogurt, lemon juice and honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix together the lettuce, radishes, cucumber and dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan. Sauté the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Stir in the spice mixture. Take off the stove. Mix with lentils, oatmeal and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Shape approx. 20 meatballs out of the lentil mixture with moistened hands.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large pan. Fry the meatballs in 2–3 servings for 4–5 minutes while turning. Remove. Serve the lentil cakes with a salad.
1 portion approx:
- 500 kcal li>