'Nice style' cannelloni
- 1 Glass (314 ml) whole artichoke hearts in the brew span>
- 1 Glass (370 ml) Roasted paprika
- 1 Can (s) (185 g) Tuna natural li>
- 500 g Zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 EL span> Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 200 g Crème fraîche
- 100 g Tapenade (olive paste; glass)
- 1 pack (250 g) Cannelloni
- 400 g Cherry tomatoes
- 2 EL Butter li>
- 2 EL Tomato paste
- 125 g Mozzarella
- 1 large disposable piping bag
- Drain the artichokes, peppers and tuna separately. Clean and wash the zucchini and dice very small. Peel onion and chop finely. Peel garlic and chop finely. Heat oil in a pan.
- Sauté the courgette, onion and garlic in it for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Also dice the artichokes and roasted peppers very small. Mix the crème fraîche and tapenade together. Mix with artichokes, bell peppers, tuna and the zucchini mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the cannelloni with a piping bag. Spread the rest of the filling on the bottom of a baking dish. Place cannelloni in 2 layers on top.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Wash tomatoes. Heat the butter in a pan. Sauté tomatoes in it for about 1 minute. Add tomato paste and sweat briefly.
- Deglaze with 200 ml water, bring to the boil once and season everything with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Pour tomatoes over the cannelloni. Dice the mozzarella and sprinkle on top. Bake in the hot oven for about 35 minutes.
1 person approx:
- 760 kcal li>
- 30 g protein
- 38 g fat
- 68 g carbohydrates