'Madras' turkey ragout
- 2 EL desiccated coconut
- 2 EL spa n> salted roasted peanuts
- 200 g Cream yoghurt
- Cayenne pepper
- span> Salt
- 500 g Broccoli
- 1 onion
1piece (s) (approx. 3 cm) Ginger
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) pineapple in pieces
- 3 EL Oil
- 2 deleted EL Curry
- 1 can (s) (400 g) Coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 500 g Turkey schnitzel
- Roast the desiccated coconut in a pan until golden yellow. Remove. Chop nuts and mix with desiccated coconut. Mix the yogurt, 1⁄2 level teaspoon cayenne pepper and salt. Trim and wash broccoli, cut into florets and sauté in a little boiling salted water for 5–6 minutes.
- Pour off. Peel and dice the onion. Ginger peel and finely chop. Drain the pineapple.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry the onion and pineapple in it for 3–4 minutes. Dust the curry over it and sauté briefly. Pour 300 ml of water and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, stir in the ginger and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into strips. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Fry the meat in it for about 6 minutes. Season with salt. Add the meat and broccoli to the curry sauce and heat for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with coconut and peanut mixture. Add yogurt. Thin flat bread or rice tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 550 kcal li>
- 37 g protein
- 33 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates