'Let the evening be gin' Peach-Fizz
- 5 span> fresh peaches (approx. 650 g)
- span> Juice of 2 limes
- 2 EL brown sugar li>
- 2–3 Sprigs of rosemary
- 24 span> cl Gin (e.g. B. approx. 1⁄2 bottle of Gin Sul)
- 700 span> ml chilled lemonade (e.g. Sprite or 7 Up)
- Wash the peaches, rub dry, cut in half and stone. To garnish, cut 6 slices approx. 1.5 cm wide and set aside. Roughly dice the remaining peaches. Pour into a tall mixing bowl together with lime juice and brown sugar and puree finely with a hand blender.
- Wash the rosemary, shake dry and pluck 2–3 parts each. Pour 4 cl gin into each glass. Divide the fruit puree into the glasses. Mix the gin and puree well with a straw or tablespoon.
- Finally, top up with lemon soda. This creates the grandiose head of foam. Garnish the drinks with peach wedges and rosemary - happy summertime !.
1 portion approx:
- 200 kcal li>