- 1 Can (s) (850 ml; div. Weight: 500 g) pineapple rings
- 20 g butter or margarine
- 8 (approx. 480 g) frozen potato pancakes
- 8 slices Kasseler cold cuts
- 8 slices Gouda cheese span>
- some lettuce leaves, parsley and chives
- Drain the pineapple rings. Heat the fat in a pan. Add the potato pancakes and fry until golden brown on one side for about 2 minutes. Turn. Top each with a slice of pineapple, smoked pork and cheese.
- Bake the buffers in the closed pan for another 2 minutes. Serve two buffers with a little salad on a plate. Garnish with herbs.
1 person approx.:
- 690 kcal
- 2890 kJ
- 34 g protein
- 41 g fat
- 56 g carbohydrates