'Got a pig' - fillet with tortelloni
- 1⁄2 potty oregano (alternative: 2 –3 teaspoons of dried oregano)
- 1⁄2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 200 g herbal cream cheese span>
- 100 ml span> Milk
- span> Pepper
500g Pork fillet (piece) li>
- 2 EL Oil
- 500 g Spinach and ricotta tortelloni (cooling shelf)
- For the sauce, wash the oregano and parsley, shake dry, pluck the leaves off and roughly chop. Put the herbs, cream cheese and milk in a tall mixing bowl and puree finely with a hand blender.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Wash the meat, pat dry with kitchen paper. Then cut into 12 slices. Heat the oil one after the other in a pan. Fry the meat in portions for 3-4 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the tortelloni in approx. 2 liters of boiling salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per liter) according to the instructions on the packet. Drain, drain briefly and return to the pot. Mix with the herb sauce and serve with the meat.
- The icing on the cake? The beetroot parcels from the oven (see recipe overview) go great with it.
1 portion approx:
- 560 kcal ul>