'Frankfurter Kranz' mini tartlets
- 1 P. vanilla pudding powder (for cooking; for 1/2 l milk)
- 75 g + 150 g sugar
- 100 ml + 400 ml + 5 tbsp milk
- 150 g + 250 g soft butter
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs (Gr. M)
300 g flour span>
- 50 g span> Cornstarch
- 1 / 2 packet baking powder
- 200 g Apricot jam
- 50 g span> Hazelnut brittle
- 12 (5 cm Ø) Paper baking cases
280 minutes div>
- Line the hollows of a muffin tin (for 12 pieces) with paper liners. Mix the pudding powder, 75 g sugar and 100 ml milk. Bring 400 ml milk to the boil. Stir in pudding powder, simmer for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Let cool down, stirring several times.
- Mix 150 g butter, 150 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt for at least 5 minutes until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix the flour, starch and baking powder and briefly stir in alternately with 5 tbsp milk.
- Spread the batter into the molds. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / fan: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 25 minutes. Let cool down.
- Beat 250 g of soft butter with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 15 minutes until creamy. Briefly stir the pudding. Beat in the butter spoon by spoon with a hand mixer.
- Beat the jam until smooth. Remove the muffins from the paper cases and cut in half horizontally once. Spread the jam on the bottom. Spread 2/3 of the buttercream on top as large blobs. Place the muffle lid on top and press down gently.
- Spread the remaining buttercream on the muffin lid. Cut the cherries into slices or wedges. Garnish the muffins with brittle and cherries. Approx. Chill for 1 hour.
1 piece approx:
- 580 kcal li>
- 8 g protein
- 33 g fat
- 59 g carbohydrates