'Feel Pretty' millet soup on a creamy tomato base
- 2 Onions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1⁄2 (approx. 375 g) head of cauliflower
- 3 EL Oil
- 4 EL Balsamic vinegar
- 100 g Millet
- 2 packs (500 ml each) strained tomatoes span>
- 1 TL span> Vegetable stock (instant)
- span> Salt, pepper
- Noble sweet paprika powder
- 200 g Feta
- 150 g Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g whipped cream
- 4 TL liquid honey
very easy div>
- Peel the onions and garlic, chop finely. Wash and clean the cauliflower, cut into small florets and cut them in half again if necessary. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onions, garlic and cauliflower for 1–2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and caramelize while stirring. Deglaze with vinegar. Stir in millet. Pour in the tomatoes and 400 ml water. Stir in the stock. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Simmer the soup over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Coarsely crumble the feta. Drain the dried tomatoes, cut into strips and stir into the soup with the cream. Bring to the boil again and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Arrange the soup in bowls.
- Sprinkle with feta and drizzle with honey.
1 portion approx:
- 500 kcal li>