'Eat cherries well' curd cheese
- 1 Glass (720 ml) cherries or 500 g fresh Sour cherries
- 4 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 150 g span> Sugar
- 2 packet vanilla sugar
- 2 packet vanilla pudding powder
- 750 g lean quark
- 4 ovenproof Molds or 1 casserole dish (approx. 1.5 l capacity)
- span> aluminum foil
15 minutes span>
- cherries in Drain well in a sieve or wash fresh cherries, pat dry and remove stones. Grease ovenproof molds or large baking dishes.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 180 ° C / convection: 160 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Separate eggs. Beat the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar with the whisk of the mixer for about 5 minutes until thick and creamy. Stir in the pudding powder and quark with the whisk.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and fold loosely into the egg and quark mixture.
- Fill the quark mass into the molds or large mold. Spread the cherries evenly on top. Bake in the hot oven for 45–50 minutes until golden brown. Possibly. Cover with aluminum foil after 30 minutes, otherwise your quark casserole will be too brown.
- Remove and let cool down briefly. Dust with powdered sugar. Mom's little tip: vanilla sauce tastes great with it.
1 portion approx:
- 540 kcal li>