Colorful pastries from the 70s
- 2 eggs (size M) li>
- 1 1/2 (approx. 350 g) bread rolls
- 1 (200 ml, garnish tube) Tube of remoulade
- 80 g Butter or Maragrine
- 5 Lettuce leaves
- 5 large slices of tisiter -Cheese (approx. 50 g each)
- 10 slices ( approx. 300 g) Smoked salmon
- 10 discs (250 g) span> Roast beef cold cuts
- 1-2 stalk (s) curly parsley
- 5 Cornichons
- 5 Mandarin wedges (from the can)
- 1 TL German caviar (8-10 g) li>
- sp an> horseradish from the tube
- 5-10 Radishes to garnish
- 3 green and blue grapes for garnish span>
- Boil the eggs in plenty of water for 10 minutes. Rinse under cold water and let cool down. Cut bread by the meter into approx. 30 slices and brush approx. 10 slices with a little remoulade.
- Brush the remaining slices with fat. Wash the lettuce, drain it well and pluck it into pieces. Top 10 sandwiches with it. Debark the cheese slices. Quarter the slices diagonally. Place 2 cheese wedges on each of the sandwiches.
- Place the salmon on the remaining sandwiches. Place the roast beef on the tartar bread. Wash, pat dry and pluck the parsley. Decorate roast beef canapés with tartar sauce from the tube. Cut the gherkins into fans.
- Garnish 5 roast beef canapés with gherkins and 5 with mandarin wedges and parsley. Peel the eggs and cut them into slices. Decorate salmon canapés with egg slices, caviar, tartar sauce or possibly horseradish from the tube.
- Wash the radishes and carve them into small flowers, wash the grapes, pat dry, halve and remove the seeds. Garnish the cheese canapés with radishes, grapes and parsley. Arrange the canapés on a large platter and until serving.
1 person approx:
- 430 kcal li>
- 1800 kJ
- 23 g protein
- 29 g fat
- 20 g carbohydrates