Colorful pasta, vegetables, ham and herb paste
- 2 Pots of basil
- 1 spa n> Garlic clove
- 1 untreated lemon
- 1 EL grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 EL Olive oil
- 3 EL balsamic vinegar
- span> Sugar
- 150 g Spaghettini
- 150 g green ribbon noodles
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml) artichoke hearts
- 2 (approx. 50 g) dried, marinated tomatoes
- 200 g lean cooked ham (sliced)
- 2-3 EL black olives
- basil andLemon slices
- For the paste, wash the basil, pat dry, chop finely . Peel and finely mash the garlic. Wash the lemon thoroughly, rub the peel, squeeze out the juice. Mix the prepared ingredients, parmesan, oil and vinegar together.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar, let it steep. In the meantime, cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes. Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into slices. Cut the dried tomatoes and ham into strips.
- Mix the pasta, ham, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives and herb paste and garnish with fresh basil and serve on plates.
1 person approx:
- 560 kcal li>
- 2350 kJ