Colorful paprika vegetables with pork schnitzel
- 1 red, yellow and green peppers (approx. 200 g)
- 1 span> onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 4 EL Oil li>
- 200 ml Vegetable stock (instant)
- 500 g strained tomatoes span>
- 4 stem (s) Parsley
- 4 (à 150 g) Pork schnitzel
- Clean and wash the peppers and cut into diamonds. Peel the onion and garlic. Slice the onion, press the garlic through a garlic press. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Steam the onion and garlic until translucent. Add paprika and fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Deglaze with the stock and tomatoes, bring to the boil and cook for another 3 minutes. Wash the parsley, pat dry and, except for one stalk, pluck the leaves and chop finely.
- Season the paprika vegetables with chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Wash the meat and pat dry. Heat the rest of the oil and fry the meat on both sides for 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the schnitzel and paprika vegetables on a plate and garnish with parsley. Ciabatta tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 310 kcal li>
- 1300 kJ
- 36 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 10 g carbohydrates