Colorful noodle nests with chicken ragout
- 2 Chicken fillets (approx. 500 g) span>
- 1 onion
- 250 g Mushrooms
- 1-2 EL Oil span>
- 25 g flour
- 400 ml Vegetable stock (instant)
- 100 g whipped cream span>
- 1/2 pack (150 g) frozen young peas
25 g grated medieval Gouda cheese
- 25 g span> grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pack (25 g) frozen herbs (onion with garlic span>
- 1 pack (250 g) span> Colorful noodle nests
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Parmesan curls
- 1 .
- Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into cubes. Peel onion and chop finely. Clean, wash and quarter the mushrooms. Heat the oil in a casserole and sear the meat for about 5 minutes while turning.
- Add the onion and mushrooms, stir-fry for another 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, sweat, deglaze with stock and cream and bring to the boil. Add the peas, Gouda, Parmesan and herbs and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes. Wash the parsley, pat dry and finely chop except for a few leaves for garnish. Season the ragout again with salt and pepper. Drain the pasta, quench, twist into nests and arrange on a plate.
- Pour the ragout on top. Sprinkle with parsley, serve the parsley leaves and garnish with parmesan curls if you like.