Colorful mince cake with baked potatoes
- 1 pack (300 g) frozen young peas span>
- 3 bread rolls (from the previous day)
- 10-12 Potatoes (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) span> Corn
- 2 onions
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2,5 kg mixed minced meat
- 3 Eggs
- 2 TL span> medium hot mustard
- span> Salt
- sweet paprika
- 1 pack (400 g) Mozzarella- Cheese
- 1 Bund Spring onions li>
- 250 g Schmand
- 250 g
- aluminum foil, Fett
- Let the peas thaw for approx. 15 minutes at room temperature. Soak the rolls in cold water. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, wrap in foil, place on a baking tray and bake on the lower rail in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) for 1 hour.
- Drain the corn. Peel and dice the onions. Wash, quarter, core and dice tomatoes. Knead the minced meat, eggs, squeezed out rolls, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika and onions with the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Knead in the peas, tomatoes and corn. Spread the minced dough into a greased baking dish (approx. 26 cm x 39 cm). After about 15 minutes, place on a wire rack and slide over the potato tray.
- Bake the remaining 45 minutes. In the meantime, drain the mozzarella and cut into cubes. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into rolls. Then mix with sour cream and quark. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the remaining spring onion rings.
- Place the mozzarella cubes on the mince cake approx. 10 minutes before the end of the baking time. Serve a piece of pork cake and a potato with sour cream quark on a plate. Garnish with basil if you like.
1 person approx.:
- 840 kcal li>
- 3520 kJ
- 56 g protein
- 52 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates