Colorful meringue rings
- 2 fresh egg white (size M) span>
- 100 g fine sugar
- pink and silver-colored sugar pearls
- Ba ckpaper
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Beat the egg white and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until stiff, sprinkling in the sugar. Continue beating the egg whites until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour the egg whites into a piping bag with a large star nozzle. Squirt approx. 16 rings (approx. 4 cm in diameter) onto the tray and sprinkle with sugar pearls.
- Rings in the preheated oven (electric oven: 100 ° C / convection: 75 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 2 hours with the oven door slightly open ( Put a wooden spoon between the oven door) bake or dry it.
- Switch off the oven and let the rings cool down in the oven.
1 piece approx:
- 30 kcal li>
- 1 g protein
- 6 g carbohydrates