- 1 rolls from the previous day li>
- 2 span> Onions
- 1.2 kg mixed minced meat
- 2 eggs (size M) span>
- s pan> Salt
- span> pepper
- 75 span> g pickled red peppers (from the jar)
- 50 g Fried onions
- 1/2 TL dried thyme and oregano
- boiled egg, bell pepper, olives, herbs, fried onions and tartar sauce li>
- baking paper ul>
spa n> light
- Soak the rolls in water. Peel the onions and finely dice them. Knead the mince, onions, eggs and the squeezed bun and season with salt and pepper. Third the minced meat. Drain the peppers and chop finely.
- Chop the capers. Knead the paprika and capers under 1/3 of the minced mixture. Knead the fried onions under the 2nd third. 3. Season to taste with thyme and oregano. Form approx. 12 meatballs out of each minced meat and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- In the preheated oven (electric stove:200 ° C / fan oven: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) fry for approx. 15 minutes. Remove the meatballs, let them cool down a little and garnish with the boiled egg, bell pepper, olives, herbs, fried onions and tartar sauce if you like.
- Serve with mustard, ketchup and tartar sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 470 kcal li>
- 1970 kJ
- 33 g protein
- 35 g fat
- 8 g carbohydrates