Colorful mashed potatoes with fish fingers
- 1 glass (370 ml) tomato pepper strips
- 1 Glass (720 ml?) Sliced mushrooms
- 3 EL Oil
- 1 pack (450 g) frozen fish fingers (15 pieces)
- 20 g Butter or margarine
- 2 cup (s) Mashed potatoes with milk
- 100 g Pickled cucumber
- 1/2 Bund span> Dill
- lemon wedges
- Drain the peppers and mushrooms. Heat oil in a pan. Add fish fingers and fry until golden brown in 5-8 minutes. In the meantime, bring 4 cups of water and salt to the boil for the puree.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the fat. Stir in puree flakes and allow to swell for approx. 1 minute. Then stir again. Finely grate the pickled cucumber. Stir the mushrooms, bell pepper and cucumber into the puree.
- Season with pepper. Wash the dill, pat dry and finely chop except for something to garnish. Arrange fish fingers and puree on plates. Scatter the dill on top. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a dill flag.
- Cream horseradish tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 470 kcal
- 1970 kJ
- 21 g protein
- 21 g fat
- 47 g carbohydrates