Colorful marzipan nests
- 300 g marzipan raw mass li>
- 1 E L Icing sugar
- 2 EL Kirschwasser
- red, yellow and green food coloring
- 30 Praline molds
- span> Silver pearls, sugar salinos and pistachios
- Knead the marzipan and powdered sugar until smooth. Then gradually knead in the kirsch. Divide the marzipan mixture into three parts and color them pink, yellow and light green with a few drops of food coloring.
- Pour approx. 1 teaspoon of marzipan mixture into a well-cleaned garlic press and press through. Carefully place the marzipan nests in praline molds. Decorate with silver pearls, colored sugar salinos and pistachio halves as desired.
1 piece approx:
- 51 kcal li>
- 214 kJ