Colorful lettuce with smoked salmon and radish vinaigrette
- 4 Radishes
- 2 EL (10 g each) Wine vinegar
- 1 TL (10 g) Honey
- 1 TL ( 5 g) Sunflower oil
- 1/2 (125 g) Roman lettuce heart
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 2 slices ( à 15 g) Whole grain baguette
- Clean and wash the radishes. To garnish, cut into 1 radish with a knife and place in ice water. For the vinaigrette, whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper and honey. Beat in the oil drop by drop.
- Cut the remaining radishes into strips and stir into the vinaigrette. Clean the lettuce, wash it, shake it dry and pluck it into bite-sized pieces. Wash and clean the cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Arrange the salad with dressing and salmon on a plate. Garnish with radishes. Serve with wholemeal baguette.
1 person approx.:
- 280 kcal li>
- 1170 kJ
- 14 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates