Colorful leaf salads with herb salmon fillets
- 5 Carrots
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 shallots
- 1 untreated lemon
- 4 stem (s) oregano
- 1/2 Bund Parsley and chives
- 4 Salmon fillets (approx. 125 g each)
- coarse sea salt
- 1 EL span> pickled green peppercorns
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 100 g span> Skimmed milk yoghurt
- 150 ml Milk
- 2 EL Lemon juice
- 1 small lettuce and oak leaf lettuce
- Parchment paper
- Kitchen thread
- Peel and wash the carrots. Wash the zucchini and pat dry. Cut both into pencils. Put 1/3 of the carrot sticks aside. Peel the garlic and shallots. Slice garlic, cut shallots into wedges.
- Wash the lemon with hot water and cut into thin slices. Wash oregano, 1/3 of the parsley and chives and pat dry. Wash salmon and pat dry. Place the fillets on a piece of parchment paper (30x30 cm) each.
- Spread the carrot and zucchini sticks, shallots, garlic and herbs around the salmon. Sprinkle with salt and peppercorns and top with lemon wedges. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap fish like candy.
- Tie both sides with kitchen thread. Cook in a preheated oven (electric stove. 175 ° C / gas: level 2 / convection: not suitable) for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, wash the remaining herbs and pat dry.
- Pluck the parsley leaves from the stems andchop. Cut the chives into small rolls. Mix the yogurt, milk, lemon juice and herbs together. Season with salt and pepper. Clean, wash and pat the lettuce dry.
- Spread the lettuce on 4 plates and sprinkle with carrot sticks. Place the fish in the parchment on the plates. Open the package. Drizzle the salad with the yogurt dressing. Garnish with fresh herbs.
1 person approx.:
- 420 kcal li>
- 1760 kJ
- 31 g protein
- 25 g fat
- 14 g carbohydrates