Colorful herb omelette
- 25 g Lettuce and oak leaf salad li>
- 1 (approx. 50 g) Tomato
- 50 g low-calorie meat sausage
- 1/2 Bund Parsley span>
- 1/2 Bunch Chives
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 2 TL (5 g) half fat -Butter or -Margarine
- 1 EL lemon juice li>
- 1/2 TL frozen dill
- flat leaf parsley
- Clean and wash the lettuce and tomato. Drain the lettuce well and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the tomato into slices. Peel the skin off the meat sausage. Cut the sausage into thin slices and halve.
- Wash the parsley and chives and pat dry. Finely chop parsley,Cut the chives into small rolls. Mix the eggs, 2 tablespoons of water, salt and nutmeg with the whisk of the hand mixer until frothy.
- Add herbs, except for something to garnish, and mix in. Heat 1 teaspoon of fat in a pan (25 cm Ø). Pour in the egg mixture and let it set for about 5 minutes over low heat under the lid.
- Remove the omelette from the pan and keep warm. Heat the remaining fat and sauté the sausage and tomato slices over a medium heat for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the tomato and sausage mixture on one half of the omelet and cover with the other half.
- Mix the lemon juice and dill and mix with the salad. Arrange the omelette and salad on a plate. Sprinkle the omelette with the remaining chopped parsley and chives and serve garnished with parsley if you like.
1 person approx:
- 350 kcal li>
- 1470 kJ
- 24 g protein
- 26 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates