Colorful grill plate
- 300 g Turkey breast fillet
- some Stem (s) oregano and thyme
- 4 EL Oil
- 2 EL Tomato ketchup
- 1/2 TL Sweet paprika
- 4 Pork neck chops (approx. 125 g each)
- 1 (approx. 200 g) Zucchini
- 3 (approx. 500 g) large potatoes
- dried rosemary
- 1 red and yellow pepper span>
- 100 g span> Leeks
- 100 g double cream cheese
- 8 large mushrooms
- 4 span> Nuremberg sausages (approx. 40 g each)
- Cut the turkey breast into four slices. Wash the oregano and thyme, pluck the leaves from the stems, chop finely and mix with oil. Place the turkey steaks in the marinade and cover and leave to steep for 5-6 hours.
- Mix the ketchup and paprika. Brush the neck chops with it and let it steep for 1-2 hours. Clean and wash the zucchini and cut into long oblique slices. Wash the potatoes and cut lengthways into thick slices, sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
- Clean the peppers and cut into wide strips. Clean the leek, dice finely and fold into the cream cheese. Clean the mushrooms and twist out the stem. Pour the cheese mixture into the mushrooms. Grill the meat and potatoes on the hot grill for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Place the vegetables and sausages on the grill halfway through the grilling time.
1 person approx:
- 600 kcal li>
- 2520 kJ
- 51 g protein
- 34 g fat
- 21 g carbohydrates