Colorful grill plate
- 6 Pork neck steaks (approx. 100 g each) span>
- 6 Turkey escalope (approx. 100 g)
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 untreated lemon
- 7 EL Olive oil
- rosemary needles
- black pepper
- 8 Tomatoes
- fresh sage
- 6 Slices Breakfast bacon
- 2 stem (s) basil
- 4 large slices of medieval Gouda cheese
1-2EL Oil for the tomatoes span>
- 6 slices span> toast
- 30 span> g
- Rosemary and sage
- Wash the meat and pat dry. Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices. Wash the lemon, rub dry, peel off the peel. Mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil with garlic, lemon zest, rosemary and pepper.
- Brush the neck steaks with it, let it steep briefly. Wash the tomatoes, cut 2 of them into slices, wash the sage, pluck 6 large leaves. Season turkey escalope with salt and pepper, cover with 1 tomato slice and 1 sage leaf and fold over.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each and secure with wooden skewers. Cut the remaining tomatoes four times each. Wash basil, pluck 12 leaves. Cut a slice of cheese into 12 pieces. Put the basil leaves and pieces of cheese into the cut tomatoes.
- Brush the tomatoes with oil and season. Wrap in aluminum foil. Brush toast with butter. Cover 3 slices with the remaining cheese, cover with the remaining bread slices. Cut diagonally. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the bread.
- Roast until golden brown on the grill. Salt neck steaks and grill for about 8 minutes, schnitzel for about 10 minutes. Grill the tomatoes for about 7 minutes, turning several times. Serve with grill sauces and baguettes as desired.