Colorful grain turkey meat burger
- 1 small carrot (100 g)
- 1 (5 0 g) small piece of cucumber
- some lettuce leaves
- 1 long grain fitness bun (approx. 50 g each)
- 3 TL calorie-reduced
- 50 g low-calorie turkey breast slices
- some tomato wedges, something
- cucumber, parsley leaves
- and chive tips for
- Peel the carrot. Wash the cucumber and carrot, drain and roughly grate separately. Wash the lettuce leaves and pat dry. Halve the bun. Brush the lower half with 1 teaspoon of remoulade and cover with the lettuce leaves.
- Scatter carrot rasp on top. Spread the raspberry on the turkey slices, fold over the slices halfway and place on the raspberry. Spread the rest of the tartar sauce on top and place the other half of the roll on top.
- Serve the turkey salad burger with the tomato wedges, cucumber and herbs.
1 person approx.:
- 300 kcal li>
- 1260 kJ
- 19 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates