Colorful goodbye lollipops
- 150 g sugar
- 6 drops of lemon juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp passion fruit, raspberry and woodruff syrup
- food coloring paste
- colorful sugar pearls
- span> Lollipop sticks
- baking paper
- Per lollipop type ( approx. 7 pieces) line a baking sheet with baking paper. Mix 50 g of sugar, 2 drops of lemon juice concentrate, 2 tablespoons of cold water and 1 tablespoon of syrup (e.g. passion fruit syrup) (this creates a thick 'sugar pulp').
- Bring to the boil and simmer until the optimum sugar level is reached. Use a pastry brush dipped in cold water to remove any sugar grains stuck to the edge of the pot.
- Immediately remove the pot from the heat and briefly stir in 1 pinch of food coloring (e.g. yellow). Pour approx. 7 circles (2–3 cm Ø) directly from the pot onto the tray. Press 1 stem into each of the circles.
- Sprinkle with sugar pearls and allow to solidify (if, despite all caution, the sugar should become matt and crystallize, melt again with a little water and cook to the desired degree).
- Also make red and green lollipops with raspberry or woodruff syrup and remove the finished lollipops from the baking paper.
1 piece approx:
- 30 kcal li>
- 8 g carbohydrates