Colorful fruit slices
- 175 g butter or margarine li>
- 125 g Sugar
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 250 g flour span>
- 1 / 2 packet baking powder
- 2-3 EL milk
8 sheet white gelatine
- 1 span> lemon
- 250 span> g whipped cream
- 1 kg Lean quark
- 180 g span> Sugar
- 1 packet Vanillin sugar
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml, 250 g) span> Peaches
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 Bananas
- 3 Kiwis
- 2 packet clear cake topping li>
- Cream, almond flakes and chocolate decorative flakes
- For the batter base, stir the fat and sugar until creamy. Gradually stir in the eggs. Mix the flour and baking powder, add to the fat egg mixture with the milk and stir in. Place the dough on a greased pull-out baking sheet (33x29 cm) and smooth it out.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. In the meantime, soak the gelatine in cold water. Wash the lemon, pat dry and rub off the peel.
- Then squeeze the lemon. Whip the cream. Mix the quark, 125 g sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon juice and zest. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve over low heat. Add to the quark mixture and stir well.
- Fold in the cream. Spread on the floor and let it sit a little. Drain the peaches (add the juicecollect) and cut into wedges. Clean the strawberries, rinse with cold water and cut in half. Peel and slice the bananas and kiwis.
- Mix the icing powder and the remaining sugar in a saucepan. If necessary, fill up the peach juice with water to 1/2 liter and stir with the mixed cake glaze until smooth. Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Approx. Let cool down for 1 minute. Spread a little on the quark mixture, spread the fruit on top, pour the rest of the topping over. Let the cake set in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Cut into 12 cuts.
- Decorate with cream tuffs, toasted almond flakes and chocolate decorative leaves as desired.
1 piece approx:
- 510 kcal li>
- 2140 kJ
- 18 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 58 g carbohydrates