Colorful fried noodles
- 400 g Chicken fillet
- 6 EL span> Soy Sauce
- 250 g Chinese wheat ribbon noodles
- 1 can (s) (236 ml) Pineapple slices
- 500 g Peppers (red, yellow and green)
- 125 g Bean sprouts
- 1 glass (330 g) Bamboo shoots in strips (weight 190 g)
- 3 EL Oil
- 2 TL Sambal Oelek
- Chinese chives ul>
- Wash the chicken fillet, pat dry, cut into thin slices en and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Soak the pasta in cold water for 2 minutes. Bring the salted water to the boil, drain the pasta and cook in the salted water for 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta. Drain the pineapple and cut into pieces. Clean and wash the peppers and cut into small pieces. Wash sprouts. Drain the bamboo. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- Sear the meat in it. Add paprika, sprouts, pineapple and bamboo and fry briefly. Fold in the pasta. Season with salt, 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and sambal oelek. Wash the chives, cut into rolls and sprinkle over the fried noodles.
1 person approx.:
- 430 kcal
- 1800 kJ
- 35 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 41 g carbohydrates