Colorful fish skewers
- 8 large uncooked scampi tails (headless; approx. 400 g)
- 700 g fish fillet (e.g. B. Cod)
- 1 span> red chilli pepper
- span> Juice of 1 lime
- span> Salt
- 1 knife tip ground Allspice
1Batat (sweet potato; approx. 250 g) span>
- 1 small pineapple (500-600 g)
- 1 (approx. 300 g) Papaya
- 6 Spring onions
- 1-2 EL span> Oil
- Remove the scampi from the shell except for the tail, remove the bowel. Wash the fish, pat dry, cut large cubes. Score the chilli peppers lengthways, remove the seeds. Chop the chilli. Mix with lime juice, salt, pepper and allspice.
- Marinate the scampi and fish in it. Wash the potatoes, cook in salted water for 20-25 minutes. Peel and halve the pineapple and cut out the hard stalk. Cut the halves into thick slices. Halve the papaya, remove the seeds, peel the fruit.
- In 12Cutting pieces. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into twelve 4-5 cm long pieces. Rinse the potatoes, peel and cut into thick slices. Put the ingredients mixed on 8 skewers.
- Brush with oil and fry for 8-10 minutes under the preheated grill, turning carefully.
1 person approx.:
- 440 kcal li>
- 1850 kJ
- 55 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 33 g carbohydrates