Colorful egg salad
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Lamb's lettuce
- 2 red onions
- 250 g white mushrooms
- 1 Pack (150 g) low-calorie Tilsiter cheese in slices
- 1 red pepper
- 2 EL Salad Mayonnaise (50% fat)
- 2 (150 g) Cup of skimmed-milk yogurt
- 2 span> EL sweet and spicy chili sauce
- span> Salt
- rose peppers ul>
- Boil the eggs hard in boiling water for about 10 minutes, rinse with cold. Clean the lamb's lettuce, wash it thoroughly and let it drain. Peel the onions and cut into thin rings. Wash and clean the mushrooms and, depending on their size, cut in halves or quarters.
- Cut the cheese into long, narrow sticks. For the dressing, clean and wash the peppers and cut into very fine cubes. Mix together the mayonnaise, yoghurt and chili sauce, season with salt and paprika powder to taste.
- Stir the paprika cubes into the sauce. Peel the eggs and cut them into sixth lengthwise. Arrange lamb's lettuce, mushrooms, cheese, onion rings and chopsticks on a plate. Put the sauce in a bowl and serve with the salad plate.
1 person approx.:
- 250 kcal
- 1050 kJ