Colorful couscous salad
- 500 g Coscous (pre-cooked durum wheat semolina)
- 1 Cucumber
- 8 (approx. 600 g) small tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 4 stem (s) Mint span>
- 3 span> EL white wine vinegar
1 pinch sugar span>
- pepper li>
- 4 EL Olive oil
- Prepare the couscous in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain. Clean, peel and cut the cucumber into small cubes. Wash tomatoes, quarter, core and cut into small cubes.
- Wash the lemon, rub dry and tear off the zest in zest. Halve and squeeze the lemon. Wash the mint, pat dry. Pluck the leaves from the stems and cut 3/4 into strips. Mix together 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, vinegar, 3 tablespoons of water and a pinch of sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Beat the oil on it. Stir in part of the mint strips. Mix the couscous and half of the vinaigrette in a large bowl. Add the cucumber, tomatoes and the rest of the mint strips and season again with salt, pepper and cumin.
- WithDecorate lemon zest and mint leaves. The remaining vinaigrette is enough.
1 person approx.:
- 270 kcal li>
- 1130 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 36 g carbohydrates