Colorful chili pan in Chinese style
- 500 g Pork schnitzel in the piece li>
- 1 onion
- 1 jar (s) (236 ml; Abtr. Weight: 140 g) Pineapple in rings
- 2 EL soy sauce
- 1 pack (250 g) Chopstick Rice
- 800 g colorful peppers (red, yellow, orange, green)
- 50 g Cashew nuts
- 2-3 EL span> soybean oil
- 1 span> (250 ml) Bottle of Chinese sweet and sour sauce with ginger
- 1 knife tip Sambal Oelek
45 minutes span>
- Wash the schnitzel , pat dry and cut into strips. Peel onion and chop finely. Drain the pineapple on a sieve, collecting the juice. Put the meat, onions, two to three tablespoons of pineapple juice and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Let it marinate for 20 minutes. Put rice in 1/2 liter of salted water, bring to the boil and let it soak for 20 minutes over a low heat. Cut the pineapple into small pieces. Clean, wash, quarter and cut the peppers into fine strips.
- Roast cashew nuts in a dry pan and remove immediately. Heat the oil in the pan. Drain the meat a little and dab with kitchen paper. Add portions to the hot oil and fry vigorously.
- Remove the meat and season with salt. Put the paprika in the frying fat, sear it briefly and deglaze with the marinade and the Chinese sweet and sour sauce. Cook in it for five minutes. Flesh,Add the pineapple and cashew nuts to the vegetables and heat them in them.
- Season the paprika pan with pineapple juice, salt and sambal oil. Serve with the rice.
1 person approx.:
- 790 kcal li>
- 3310 kJ