Colorful chicken noodle soup
- 1 ready-to-cook chicken (approx. 1.25 kg)
- 1 Bund Soup green
- 500 g ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 375 g Carrots li>
500 g Leeks ( Leek)
- 300 g span> small noodles (e.g. Ditaloni Rigati)
- 1 Can (s) (425 ml) Vegetable corn
- 1 EL clear chicken bouillon (instant)
- 1/2 span> TL ground ginger
- span> Chili powder
- Wash the chicken thoroughly. Clean and wash the soup greens and cut into large pieces. Wash and quarter the tomatoes. Peel and quarter the onion. Cut the chilli lengthways and remove the seeds.
- Put the chicken, vegetables, chilli, a little salt and about 4 liters of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. If necessary, skim and cook covered over medium heat for about 1 hour. Wash and peel the carrots and cook in the broth for the last 20 minutes.
- Pour the stock through a sieve and collect it. Take whole carrots out of the sieve and cut into pieces with a colored knife. Remove the meat from the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Clean and wash the leek and cut into rings.
- Measure 3-3.5 liters of stock, bring to the boil and add the pasta. Approx. Cook for 12 minutes, add the leek halfway through the cooking time. When the noodles are done, add the carrots, meat and drained corn to the soup and heat them up.
- Season the soup with broth, salt, a little ginger and possibly some ground chili.
1 person approx.:
- 250 kcal li>
- 1050 kJ
- 20 g protein
- 8 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates