Colorful chicken fruit salad in melon halves
- 200 g Chicken fillet
- 2 EL Oil
- 1 (approx. 1.5 kg) Netmelon
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 Head of iceberg lettuce
- 250 g Curd milk (3.5% fat content)
- 1-2 EL lemon juice
- Wash the chicken, pat dry and cut into cubes. Fry the cubes in hot oil for about 3 minutes until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and drain on kitchen paper.
- Cut the melon in half crosswise and cut the halves a little flat at the lower ends. Prick out the seeds with a spoon. Use the ball cutter to remove the pulp, except for a 1 cm wide edge (or cut out in small cubes).
- Wash and clean the strawberries and cut into wedges. Clean and wash the iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges and then into fine strips. Mix the soured milk, lemon juice, a little salt, pepper and sugar. Season the dressing to taste.
- Carefully mix the prepared salad ingredients with the dressing, arrange in the hollowed out melon halves and serve.
1 person approx:
- 240 kcal li>
- 1000 kJ