Colorful berry salad with yogurt-mint sauce
- 100 g Raspberries, blackberries, red currants and green grapes
- 150 g strawberries
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 packet vanillin sugar
- 1 Pot of mint
- 150 g whole milk yogurt span>
- 1-2 EL span> Honey
- lemon balm
- Read out raspberries and blackberries. Wash the currants, pluck them from the stem and drain. Pluck the grapes from the stalk, wash, drain and cut in half as desired. Wash, clean and halve the strawberries.
- Drizzle the fruit with half of the lemon juice, sprinkle with vanilla sugar and mix. Wash the mint, pat dry, pluck the leaves from the stems and cut into strips. Mix together yogurt, honey, remaining lemon juice and mint.
- Arrange the berry salad with a dollop of yoghurt on a plate and serve decorated with lemon balm if you like.
1 person approx.:
- 120 kcal li>
- 500 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 2 g fat
- 20 g carbohydrates