Colorful bean stew
- 275 g Carrots
- 375 g sp an> Green beans
- 375 g cutting beans
- 500 g broad beans
- 1 Pot of savory
- 1 l Vegetable stock (instant)
- 2 (approx. 200 g) fine sausages li>
- 2 EL Oil
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley
- sour cream ul>
- Clean, wash, peel and slice the carrots. Clean and wash the green beans and cutting beans, halve the green beans and cut the cutting beans into pieces. Remove broad beans from the shell and wash.
- Wash the savory, pat dry and roughly chop. Cook the vegetables and savory in a boiling broth for 15 to 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper. In the meantime, press the meat out of the skin as dumplings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir-fry the meatballs for four minutes. Wash the parsley, pat dry and finely chop.Add the meatballs to the stew and serve sprinkled with parsley if you like.
- If you like, add a dollop of sour cream to the stew.