Colorful bean stew with lamb and pumpkin
- 250 g Bean mix (mix of kidney beans , Quail beans and white beans)
- 600 g Lamb (from the leg or shoulder) li>
- 2-3 EL Oil
- 1/2 EL Curry
- 1 l vegetable broth (instant )
- 1 Bundle (approx. 500 g) soup green
- 1 Glass (370 ml; div. Weight: 200 g) Pumpkin
- 2-3 EL lemon juice span>
- flat leaf parsley ul>
- Soak the beans in plenty of water overnight. Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into pieces. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat vigorously on all sides over a high heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and curry. Drain and add the beans. Deglaze with broth and bring to the boil. Cook on a low heat for about 1 hour. In the meantime, clean and wash the soup greens and cut into pieces and slices as desired.
- Drain the pumpkin on a sieve. Add the soup vegetables approx. 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time and cook at the same time. Just before the end of the cooking time, add the pumpkin and heat it. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stew in a terrine and onArrange plates and serve garnished with parsley if you like.
1 person approx.
- 640 kcal li>
- 2680 kJ
- 45 g protein
- 35 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates